Panel discussion: Myopia focus
This panel session will discuss the current provision of myopia management in UK practice and the issues facing practitioners and their patients. The panel will explore a range of topics relating to myopia management including:
- How will myopia management be funded in most practices and the implications of GOC
- How do we avoid a ‘two tier’ system where those with limited means cannot access full myopia management options?
- Getting started - investment, products equipment
- Marketing the service
- Communicating with patients and parents - managing expectations
- How to make it pay
- What is the future of myopia management going to look like?