Our dedicated PR agency, CAB PR, is looking after the press and manning the media lounge this year.
There are many PR opportunities for exhibitors. International optical journalists and bloggers want the latest news on products, expertise, health, skills and design ideas.
PR opportunities before 100% Optical opens
News that your press release might unveil:
• Product and service launches
• New survey or research findings or insights
• Speaking engagement at 100% Optical
• New marketing or pricing initiatives
• Human interest story/community & charity initiatives
• On-stand events - VIP guests, competitions, offers, happy hours or workshops
Please send press releases as word documents with well labelled images - 2 to 3 MB jpegs. Please don’t send literature or PDFs – they can’t be used.
Submitting on-site press pack
Please deliver your press pack to the media lounge on Saturday before the show opens.
Twenty press packs should be enough, but you can check back to see if more are needed, throughout the show.
Media ‘what’s on guide’
Ideas include: announcements, stunts, competitions, special training and visits by VIPs, celebs or technical leaders, interview opportunities with key spokespeople/experts, happy hours and entertainment.