The iCare COMPASS is an automatic perimeter combined with an active retinal tracker and a scanning ophthalmoscope, providing eye movement artifact-free retinal sensitivity, as well as TrueColor Confocal images of the retina and fixation analysis.
- Combines visual field tests, active retinal tracking for fixation loss correction and confocal TrueColor fundus imaging.
- Easy to use thanks to its non-mydriatic and trial lens free operation, touch screen, auto-alignment and easy-to-clean design.
- Is patient friendly because the test is straight forward, quick, and can be stopped any time and started again without data loss.
- Active Retinal Tracking: Continuous, automated, tracking of eye movements yields to active compensation for fixation losses, with perimetric stimuli being automatically repositioned prior to and during projection based on the current eye position.
- TrueColor Confocal Technology, enhancing diagnostic and prognostic capabilities in glaucoma management.