iCare Eidon Ultra-Widefield
The iCare Eidon Family is a family of fundus imaging devices designed to provide Ultra-Widefield high resolution images. The Eidon Family Is composed of three models, iCare Eidon, Eidon AF and Eidon FA, to serve different needs with a complete suite of imaging modalities.
- TrueColor Confocal Technology, with white LED, promotes detailed retinal pictures with pupils as small as 2.5mm and scanning through cataracts.
- Ultra-Widefiled high resolution imaging provides both detail-rich and panoramic views of the retina up to 200*.
- Flexibility in operational modes, from fully automatic control to manual operation, requires minimal staff training, speding up examination time.
- iCare Eidon AF: Blue Fundus Autofluorescence to assess the Retinal Pigment Epithelial layer integrity.
- iCare Eidon FA: Fluorescein Angiography video provides a detailed dynamic view of retina vasculature and related circulation mechanisms that may be missed with static photography.