SB200 of SBISA’ is a system for detection, capturing and processing a digital image, in 25 sections, of cornea and anterior chamber.
The system is the result of a long period of research carried out with the most accredited professionals, in order to give the highest combination between technical novelty, quality and design.
An absolute novelty in the field of corneal topography: It allows a direct live visualization, on the computer screen, of data obtained from a couple of digital cameras.
• Placido’s Disk with 22 rings positioned at 80mm from corneal vertex
• nr2 monochrome video cameras.
• Image capturing and data patients management software.
Management software has the following main functions:
• Calculation and display of corneal curvature maps.
• Display of pachymetry maps, refractive power (front, rear and total) maps, elevation maps (front and rear), and anterior chamber depth maps. • maps summaries for patient’s diagnosis.
• comparison of different maps in a single display environment.
• management of patient medical records associated with the test cards on which to perform various statistical tests and customized searches.