Driving is one of the most common activities that we do during the day and at night, leading drivers to look for a lens that allows them to drive as freely and safely as possible. Unlike some standard progressive lenses, the Zone Drive 2.0 lens is ideal for driving. This is because its power distribution is specifically adapted for it. Moreover, the night vision zone of this personalised free-form progressive lens compensates for the difference in refractive error that occurs between day and night, providing greater visual acuity and reducing eyestrain.
Features and Benefits
- Fully personalised progressive lens
- Incorporates a power distribution specifically adapted for driving
- Improves the visual experience of the wearer when driving in daytime and nighttime conditions.
- Reduces visual fatigue symptoms when driving at night.
- Wide visual fields with less unwanted astigmatism
- Optimised vision for a better view of the dashboard and mirrors
- Almost immediate adaption
- Greater visual acuity for easy focus and more agile eye movement
- High precision thanks to Digital Ray-Path 2 technology
- Compensates for the effects of night myopia with a unique zone to provide better focus.