100% Optical visitors are being promised a “dazzling time” at the UK’s biggest celebration of the optical industry, running from 27-29 January 2018 at London EXCEL.
Join 8,000 peers at the three day event as it marks its “fabulous fifth anniversary” with a mix of business growth opportunities, fashion trends, catwalk shows, education, networking parties and the industry’s very own Oscars - the AOP Awards.
Over 100 CET points are available through an inspiring line-up of speakers and workshops delivering a world class education programme designed in association with the AOP, to benefit the whole practice team.
Visitors will discover exclusive product launches with hundreds of new and innovative eyewear, lenses, equipment, business services and audiology brands exhibiting at the show and offering special deals.
Event director Nathan Garnett said, “Over the last five year years 100% Optical has aimed to deliver new and innovative content, and to celebrate its fifth anniversary, the 2018 show has even more ground breaking features to look forward to, including:
• The Optical Academy which provides education for the whole practice team including optical assistants.
• The Future Practice Hub that takes a look at the technology that will be with us sooner than you think, as well as the future trends eye health professionals need to be aware of.
• Our fifth anniversary party which is open to all on Saturday.
• The 20/20 catwalk unveiling its exciting new look.
• New 100% Audiology section for anyone looking to increase return on investment by offering audiology services in their practice.
“The equipment hub is also 30 per cent bigger this year and visitors will be able to explore the latest technology, innovations and solutions with the leading players gathered in one hub.
“All in all, it’s gearing up to be a dazzling event and not a year to miss for 100% fans and followers.”
The show’s impressive line-up of exhibitors include the likes of Bausch + Lomb, Optos, Specsavers, Silhouette, Andy Wolf, Salt Optics, Amplify Hearing, William Morris, Zeiss, Tom Davies, Essilor, De Rigo UK and more.
This year, 100% Optical, is proud to support the Big Blind Walk 2018, in collaboration with VisionBridge, which is a 1,000-mile walk from Land’s End to John O’Groats to help stop sight loss in its track. It is also partnering with eye research charity, Fight for Sight, for the fourth year and running the famous ‘Rockaoke’ event, to raise money.
Prototypes of six shortlisted entries from the 100% Optical eyewear design competition in partnership with the Royal College of Art will be on show in entrance to the Eyewear Hall. The competition winner will be judged and announced during the show.
To top it all off, the show offers plenty of networking opportunities with happy hours by Scorpion, Shamir, Cerium, De Rigo and William Morris, plus the central bar.
Visitors can register for free online now at 100percentoptical.com. Offers with London hotels and restaurants will be available for all visitors and exhibitors.
- < Previous story Eyewear Distribution Trends in the UK talk at 100% Optical
- Next story Design students celebrate vision 100% Optical >