Following the success of last year’s #BLINKWINKTHINK campaign, our charity partner, Fight for Sight, the UK’s main eye research charity, has announced the campaign will return to 100% Optical for a second year.
We’re calling on the nation to take a creative selfie with one eye covered – think eye patches, hands, phones whatever you can find to cover your eye and then capture it. We would love you to show your support in the lead up to the show.
1. Take a selfie,covering one eye
2. Share your image on social media using #BLINKWINKTHINK and @100optical and @FightforSightUK
3. Don’t forget to nominate your friends and work colleagues to do the same
4. Donate. A £3 text donation can be made by texting BWTC16 £3 to 70070, to Fight for Sight to help create a future where everyone can see.
As well as seminars from key members of the Fight for Sight speaker network, the charity will have a number of other fundraising events at the show including;
- Opportunities to book a ‘blind date’ with some of their impressive speakers
- A photobooth on the Fight for Sight stand to join in with #BLINKWINKTHINK
- An Eye Spy competition for the chance to win amazing prizes
Back by popular demand, the entertaining ‘Rockaoke’ party hosted by Fight for Sight will take place at The Fox ExCeL on Sunday 7th February from 6pm. We have special food offers, exclusive optical cocktails and live entertainment by you.
For more informatin about Fight for Sight, visit: www.fightforsight.org.uk