Focus Clinics, a world-leading independent refractive surgery, are attending 100% Optical 2018 for the first time at stand B123. You are invited to the stand to meet the team and demonstrate your surgical skills!!
A new initiative from Focus Clinics is being launched, training Optometrists to co-manage Refractive surgery patients. This will enable patients to be seen in your practice for their pre-operative consultation and aftercare appointments.
The clinical optometrists at the clinic will provide a half-day training session, which is CET accredited for attending optometrists. After the training session, optometrists will leave confident to handle questions from patients about refractive surgery. Also safe in the knowledge that experienced professional staff at Focus Clinic are available for support.
Some benefits of seeing refractive surgery patients in the clinic are:
- A more varied working day with interesting appointments
- Can provide a new revenue stream for the practice
- Build a new patient base for the practice (if refractive patients attend your practice, their families are also likely to follow)
- The practice is involved in their patients’ eyecare, through their surgery, and into the future.
Focus Clinics is the first choice for many patients across the country, and even internationally; these are some of the reasons why:
- Clinic of choice for many celebrities
- The most trusted clinic with an exceptional 9.9 Trust Pilot Rating from treated patients
- 100% of short-sighted patients, with the most common prescriptions achieve 20/20 vision or better
- Lifetime care guarantee
- Independent Clinic, owned by the surgeon so reputation and patient satisfaction is paramount
- No pressure on patients to undergo surgery, just honest advice from the professional team in a relaxed environment
- Patient numbers seen in a clinic day is limited so every patient has the best quality care