Grafton Optical are pleased to announce the launch of the NFC-700: the cost effective, non-mydriatic fundus camera solution.
NFC-700 - the fully automatic, all-in-one, non-mydriatic fundus camera
Grafton Optical are pleased to announce the launch of the NFC-700 non-mydriatic fundus camera; complementing their existing range of retinal imaging equipment and offering customers a high specification piece of equipment at an affordable and competitive price point.
The NFC-700 features fully automatic 3D tracking and image capture and is an essential diagnostic instrument for ophthalmologists and optometrists wishing to evaluate and record a patient's data.
With its non-mydriatic function, patient comfort is maximised during the diagnosis process.
• All in one fundus camera - no separate PC required
• Small footprint
• Automated focus and capture with manual override
• Windows 10 based - easy to network
• Mosaic comparison and filter functionality
Grafton Optical is one of the UK's leading suppliers of ophthalmic instruments, equipping and servicing independent and larger chain opticians as well as Britain's hospitals.
- < Previous story The definitive course for prescribing Precision Tinted Lenses
- Next story SPECTRALIS MultiColor shines at ARVO >