As the maker of the world’s finest driving sunglass and an official licensee of one of the world’s premier automobile races, the 24 Hours of Le Mans, Serengeti Eyewear has entered into a new collaboration with prolific Italian racecar driver, Giancarlo Fisichella.
Fisichella achieved a strong career in Formula 1 with three Grand Prix victories between 1996 and 2009 as driver for Jordan Grand Prix, Benetton Formula, Renault F1 team and then the Scuderia Ferrari.
Since 2010, he has been working closely with the Ferrari team as a driver in the Le Mans series and has captured victories in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2012 and 2014.
For Serengeti Eyewear - which has had a deep connection to cars and driving - especially illustrated last year with the launch the “24 Hours of Le Mans by Serengeti” Limited Edition Collection - this collaboration with Giancarlo Fisichella is the natural continuation of the company's involvement in the sport of competitive driving.
Developed for the specific demands of driving, Serengeti sunglasses deliver a level of performance that matches the expectations of professionals like Giancarlo and auto enthusiasts alike. With the priority of providing precisely the right amount of protection, perfect comfort and clarity in all light conditions, Serengeti eyewear offers three technologies incorporated in each lens:
- Photochromic - by darkening in bright sunlight and lightening in overcast conditions, the lenses allow the eyes to adapt to any light, anywhere.
- Spectral Control® - this proprietary technology filters specific light wavelengths, sharpening the way you see colour and contrast and improves visual definition.
- Polarization - effectively eliminates harsh glare, a pervasive and potentially dangerous threat for many drivers.
- < Previous story Discover Murano Eyewear and the look of luxury
- Next story Bigatmo sunglasses are joining the excitement at 100% Optical in February 2017 >