100% Optical are proud to be supporting the fight against sight loss with Charity Partner, Fight For Sight. As part of our efforts to raise much needed research funds, we have sourced a few lovely prizes from Taylor Morris for a Silent Auction. All proceeds will go directly to Fight For Sight.
How can you get involved?
Below is the list of prizes up for grabs and the form you need to fill in when submitting your bid. The successful winning bid for each prize will be the highest bid made and upon being notified, payment for the prize must be made via the Fight For Sight Just Giving page along with specific instructions from the 100% Optical team.
Here is a direct link to the Fight for Sight Just Giving page should you wish to make a donation to the charity anyway.
|1. Grace Belgravia (www.gracebelgravia.com) - Grace is a private members Club for Women and is all about health and well-being from the inside out. Spend the day here with a friend by successfully bidding on our two (2) day passes to this woman’s only luxury day spa and fitness club. Value £300 (reserve minimum £50)
|2. Clo & Flo at Bellissima (www.cloandflo.com) - Here's your chance to bid on a total makeover 'cut and blow dry' at "Clo & Flo at Bellissima" in South Kensington by the saloons’ visionary Creative Director. Value £200 (reserve minimum £50)
|3. Taylor Morris Eyewear (taylormorriseyewear.com) - Bid on this prize and be in with the chance to win two (2) pairs of Taylor Morris Eyewear of your choosing PLUS, the successful winner will be invited along with three (3) friends to the Taylor Morris Capsule Collection launch party in May in London. Value £500 (reserve minimum £50)
Silent Auction Bid Form
Select the item you wish to bid on (you can submit bids for each item should you wish to but must be done separately) then fill in the fields below to complete your bid.
Thank you, this silent auction has now ended.
By participating in the Fight for Sight Charity online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to the auction rules laid out below:
- You may bid on any items in the Fight For Sight online Silent Auction until the section is closed and auction has ended at 18:00 GMT on 2nd March 2015.
- The silent auction official will identify the highest bid amount for each item and class that as the winning bid. Winning bids may also be announced following the close of the event. If the winning bid is below the minimum reserve price, the bidder with the highest bid amount will be contacted and offered the prize at the reserve price.
- All sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted.
- All items are "as is." 100% Optical has attempted to describe items correctly based on the information provided by donors.
- The value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor to clarify amount of deduction.
- Payment for items by the winning bidder must be made in full following the close of the auction. Payment will be made via the Fight For Sight 'Just Giving' page online. Please allow 30 minutes after payment has been made before reporting to the 100% Optical and Fight For Sight team.
- Following successful payment, the 100% Optical team will arrange for your item to be delivered to you. Any item left unclaimed within three (3) working days from the close of the auction, without prior arrangements, will be sold to the next highest bidder and proceeds will go to the charity auction cause.
- Each person bidding assumes all responsibilities related to the auction and items obtained at the auction and agrees to hold 100% Optical and Fight For Sight harmless from any liability.
- In the event of a dispute, the Auction Chair will act as final authority.