AEON Sodium Chloride 5%
AEON Sodium Chloride 5% provides relief from corneal oedema, that can be experienced after eye surgery from damaged endothelial cells.
AEON NaCI contains a high concentration of sodium chloride (5%) which creates a hypertonic tear film that draws excess fluid out of the cornea, and therefore provides temporary alleviation of symptoms of oedema.
- For the relief of corneal oedema
- Contains both sodium hyaluronate and PEG 400 that create a soothing and lubricating eye drop
- High concentration of sodium chloride
- Suitable for use after eye surgery
- Preservative and phosphate free