Arc Steady 2.0
Arc Steady 2.0 is a premium progressive lens with unique architecture.
On the front surface, using a Camber lens blank provides the ideal base curve in each area of the lens, offering unbeatable visual quality. The back surface utilizes a personalised progressive digital design developed using an innovative method called, Steady, which dramatically reduces lateral distortions.
ARC Steady 2.0 has been engineered in that century and for that century. The lens that best suits our current lifestyle, a hectic and intensive lifestyle that demands the
top lens on the market. Its technologies meet, on the one hand, the visual needs of the presbyopes who demand clear and stable vision, even when they’re engaged in highly dynamic activities and, on the other hand, reduce swim effect. Finally, on top of that, the optics and aesthetics of ARC Steady 2.0 lenses are impossible to beat.
The unique design Acu tech technology applied in Arc Steady 2.0 gets rid of the mean power errors at both edges of the lens. Thanks to this improvement, a significant reduction of the maximum astigmatism lobes is achieved, delivering a superior lens that provides better image stability and superior comfort.
Steady Method, only available in the Arc Steady 2.0 lens, uses a strict control of the mean power which practically eliminates the spherical error in the lateral areas of the lens, and achieves a significant reduction of the maximum astigmatism lobes, offering the wearer improved lateral vision with superior image stability.
- Those who want the most innovative solution and value the aesthetics of their lenses.
- People who are looking for a lens with huge visual fields and minimal distortion.
- Wearers with all types of prescription and addition powers, especially from medium to high.
Features and Benefits
- Dual-sided personalised daily use progressive lens
- Better image stability, even in dynamic conditions thanks to Steady Methodology
- Swim effect minimisation and unbeatable peripheral vision
- Superior optics thanks to Camber™ technology
- High precision and personalisation thanks to to Digital Ray-Path 2® technology
- Variable inset
- Thickness reduction
- Superior Visual Acuity
- Superior visual quality for viewing digital devices